My name is Kim.
I graduated nineteen years ago with a four-year university degree in Medical Rehabilitation (Occupational Therapy).
I have worked in many different areas over the years including:
– outpatient pediatrics
– outpatient splinting of hand disorders and hand/wrist injuries (ex. carpal tunnel, extensor tendon injuries)
– inpatient hospital (orthopedics, neurological conditions, discharge planning)
– community/home assessments and interventions
– long-term care in the prevention and management of wounds, transfers and mobility, and specializing in wheelchair seating and mobility
How did I make the move into designing and creating websites, and online marketing?
I am a life-long learner, and I have a huge passion for health and wellness. I’m not sure if it’s the creative side of the Occupational Therapist that emerged, but I decided to combine my knowledge of healthcare with my love of creativity.
I made my first niche website in 2009. Shortly afterwards, I began learning about affiliate marketing, Kindle publishing, flipping websites that I had created, and so much more!
Why am I a good person for you to choose to do business with?
There are a number of reasons, a few of which include:
- I’m a perfectionist, meaning I always do my best.
- I like to involve you in the decision making, to the extent that you want to be involved.
- It’s not just about having a website; it’s about knowing how to market your business online. I can help you with that.
Please take a look around this website to find out what services I can offer you. If there’s something you don’t see or you want a website or to build an online presence in something other than the healthcare sector, just let me know by contacting me.