In most cases, you will want to spend your time with what you do best and where you make your money – with your patients or clients.
You will therefore need to decide who will be responsible for the other tasks associated with having a website and online presence.
One option is to pay me a monthly fee to provide those services.
The other option is you can hire me to train your employee (and you too, if you’d like) on how to do some of the main tasks, including the following:
- How to update WordPress and its plugins for your website and/or blog
- How to use WordPress to create and schedule blog posts for your blog
- How to upload a lot of content quickly to your blog
- Where to buy high-quality content for your blog
- Training on the social media and how to find your way around
- How to post on various social media profiles
- How posts you create on your blog can automatically be posted to all of your social media profiles at once
- How to podcast (You can hire me to set it up for you initially), and submit your podcasts to Itunes for free or paid downloads there
- How to use Aweber for email marketing